Jenna Nelson Photography

Jenna Nelson Photography

I have known Jenna since we were about three years old. We played together when we were that age, and then later she lived on the same street as my dad and step-mom. I spent summers with them and spent a lot of time hanging out with Jenna, going to Minute-Man, running through sprinklers, etc.

A few years ago Jenna started Jenna Nelson Photography. I really love her work! She has a great perspective and takes amazing pictures of children. I would recommend checking out her blog which has many samples of her work. The next time you are considering family pictures, consider talking to Jenna!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun surprise to find in my reader this morning :) Thanks. I wish I could take you over to minuteman for a Diet Coke or some nachos.

    Maybe we should do a giveaway on your blog, eh?

    ReplyDelete