Make Yourself At Home!

Today I added a new section called Make Yourself At Home. As anyone who knows me knows, my house is a revolving door for guests. We have had people live with us from 3 months to a year, and have rarely gone longer than three months without our guest bedroom being used.

My blog should reflect my life.

The very definition of insanity is doing something over and over and expecting something different. So let's shake things up and go for sanity. We'll start with something fun.

It's a Friday Night and you have the following choices:

1. Clean House (definitely insane for me)
2. Call a friend and go to a movie
3. Date night
4. Opt for a dvd (we used to say video) or a good book with munchies and diet coke
5. Other

In the comments, please put what your choice would be and why? A random commenter will be chosen to receive a gift.

6 comments:

  1. 5) Other - If it's the first Friday of the month, we go to the Phoenix Art Museum (it's free then). If it's not, we normally end up having a collectible card or miniature game tournament, or else a board game marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'd pick date night.....we don't go to movies much. But on Friday's is when we can head out for Fajitas!!!! Kind of a habit we've gottne into, but something I REALLY look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could definitely get on board with Fajita Night, Casey! I should implement that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like watching a movie after the kids go to bed. Pair that with a yummy dessert and we're happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Normally I go to a movie with a friend, but I realized this particular Friday night the summer was more than half over and I had not yet spent an evening on my back deck watching the shadows creep up the mountains. So that's what I did. It was beautiful and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Other: If we have the kids, we all cook diner together and then play a board game or two and maybe watch a movie. If the kids are away on Friday nights, we usually just rent a movie and stay home.

    ReplyDelete