Answers to Keep it Real

I joined a mentoring program.  It's something like six months of weekly assignments and accountability and group sessions and a whole bunch of other stuff.  They are the people that told me to do my videos, that two of you now think are hilarious (thank you).  I was asked five questions today in my introductory call.  Here is one of the five.  I love having the opportunity to be totally open and honest with people who will then hold my feet to the fire and tell me I am full of it.  The first question was:

Why did you join the mentoring program?

I joined the Mentoring Program primarily to get all of the thoughts, ideas, and inspirations floating around in me channeled into productivity and focus, so that my energy and enthusiasm for life is directed into help others...and buying a condo in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment