Limelight Food Photography

Recently I became aware of a woman that specializes in food photography.  How amazing would THAT job be?  I could get on board with taking pictures of food....and then eating it.  I looked at her client list and immediately got hungry.  

The really super cool thing is that she does workshops!  Whenever she offers them again I plan on taking them.  Brilliant.  The funny thing is that I have no interest in photographing food.  I just want to take the class because it would be a cool thing to know how to do should I ever decide I want to do it.  I'm crazy like that.

Quinn is also an owner of Sassy Scoops.  I bet you were wondering why I would be talking about a photographer in my foodie fights section.  Sassy Scoops is a group of women who roam around the greater Salt Lake Valley eating at cool places and giving reviews.  One of the women in the group, Emily, was my roommate in college over a summer.  She's disgustingly gorgeous and hasn't aged in the slightest.  Isn't that annoying?  Plus, she eats at all of these venues and stays up until 4:00am and is still in great shape.  Yeah, I hate her and love her at the same time.  But, mostly love her.

Check out both Quinn at Limelight Food Photography and Sassy Scoops.  Who knows - you might want to try the places they recommend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Heidi!!! This is SO sweet of you to post! Thank you so much for mentioning me! Such a sweet surprise! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete