Parenting With Your Soul Purpose

Every single week I read status updates on Facebook complaining about motherhood.  Every.  Single.  Week.  

About half of the complaints are about the behavior of children.

The rest of the complaints are about how tired/sick/exhausted/frustrated you are as a mother.

For those of you that are blissfully happy in parenting, what I have to share is not for you.  For those of you that think, "I didn't realize that parenting would be quite this hard!", I have quite a lot to say.  

What if I told you that YOU are enough?   

What if I told you that YOU have all of the tools inside of you, that are God given gifts just for YOU, to raise your own children?

What would the world be like if every mother who struggles with exhaustion, every mother who feels worthless, every mother who feels guilt when their children are glassy-eyed in front of the tv, had the opportunity to unlock those gifts, and not only empower themselves as a mother, but, empower their children to grow up to live their soul purpose?

What would the world be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment