Shakeology

Have you ever heard of Shakeology?  No?  Neither had I.  Then I tried P90X and started looking at some of the other Beachbody products.  I read and researched and decided, why not?  So I ordered Shakeology and started using it.  I became addicted, and then had to quit when I quit working over the summer.  Now that I am working again, I want to start drinking it again.

Shakeology doesn't taste that great.  Really - I don't love it.  However, I love love love how I feel when I use it to replace a meal or snack.  It's got 70 different fruits and vegetables and it gives me a huge energy boost.  If I mix it with other stuff like a banana and spinach and make a smoothie out of it, then it's guaranteed to help me throughout the day.  Pretty powerful stuff. 

They also have an overall eating plan with workout dvds.  I have to confess that I haven't tried them yet, because I have so many other workout dvds that I don't use.  But, now that I am doing power hour, I just might add them in and see what they do for me.  As soon as I clean my office and find them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment