T.J. Olson - State Farm Insurance

Like a good neighbor....State Farm is there.

Earlier this year, I attended the very first football game for the new high school that opened this year.  I love living in a "small town" having grown up in a "big city".  Why do I love it?  Because, as I walked into the stadium I was handed a Football Schedule card by none other than my neighbor, TJ Olson.  He was being assisted by another neighbor.  I love seeing neighbors out and about and I literally can't leave my 'hood without running into someone I know at the grocery store, Walmart, Home Depot, etc.  It's awesome.  Anyway.

Flash to recently when my new company needed liability insurance.  I was rummaging around in my purse when I saw TJ's Football Schedule card.  Of course!  I called and within an hour I had a policy written up.  Not only that, but, TJ delivered it to my house personally.  Now that is service. 

TJ's office also helped us out when we were doing enrollment for the Charter School in our area.  I didn't particularly want 700 applications dropped off at my house, and so they took on that role for us and I just had to stop by daily to pick them up.  It was a huge relief to not have all of those people driving to my house.  

By the way, TJ is also a good neighbor.  You should talk to him and see what he can do for you.

2 comments:

  1. TJ is our agent, too--he's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will thank you as well as TJ for not having 700 people coming up and down our street.

    I did have a lot of people ring my doorbell and ask "Heidi?" - NOPE...next door!

    ReplyDelete