13 months ago I booked our timeshare so that we could go on a vacation to the Oregon Coast the first week in August of THIS year. I knew it was taking a risk since that is a loooooong time, however, I was willing to take it to get this particular location.
So far because of the vacation I am missing:
1. A bridal shower for my future sister-in-law.
2. The first time she goes through the temple.
3. My husband's grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary party.
4. A friend's surprise party.
5. An open house for the preschool that my daughter will go to in the afternoons twice a week (she is starting Kindergarten, but this is a bilingual preschool that she went to last year and a great way for her to learn Spanish).
This wasn't the best week to book a vacation, is what I am sayin'. I should have booked it for the current week because nothing much has happened this week.
That being said, I am excited to spend a week at the beach. I am ready for a few days with my little family!