Working for the Weekend

Big plans for this weekend!  Tonight my husband and I are taking our cute 8 year old son out on a date.  We want to spend a little time with him one on one, talk to him about General Conference, his baptism, and we are actually having the "big talk" with him as well.  I'm looking forward to hanging out with him because we have had a busy summer with lots of friends and family around and haven't been able to talk to him as much.

Then...tomorrow we are getting Bountiful Baskets in the morning - yay for fresh produce - and then watching General Conference.  I look forward to this twice a year for the opportunity to take some time off and just listen.  Saturday night, my husband and son are going to the Priesthood Session downtown, and Sunday morning we are going to a friend's house to watch the first session.  Sunday afternoon we will go down to Utah County for First Sunday Dinner and my little sister is coming for the weekend.  

I also found dandelion greens at Harmon's for my smoothies.  So I don't feel like I need to go out in my yard and pick them.  Or my neighbors' yards.  I don't have dandelions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment