Yet Another New Thing

As an experiment, I tried three days of adding green smoothies to my diet.  My lymphedema is cut in half for the first time in MONTHS.  I didn't change much else about my diet - had pizza yesterday and today.  And Friday come to think of it.  I love Margherita Pizza.  Anyway, what was I saying?  Oh yes, so my lymphedema has been reduced dramatically, I am down 4 lbs, but my clothes are fitting more like I have lost 8-9 lbs. 

So here is the deal - for the next 90 days I am going to continue to add a quart of green smoothies to my diet every day.  My plan is to drink some in the morning, some at lunch, and some in the evening.  I have been reading the following book:


It has changed my perspective on greens.  I'm not going to go 100% raw, but I see the value of an alkaline diet and how much an acidic diet is causing so many of our diseases.  So my solution to family dinners, which are so ridiculously overkill, is to just eat ahead of time.  Because as much as I love good food, I also love seeing my knees again.  

I promise to just keep you posted maybe on a weekly basis of the changes that take place in my lymphedema because of adding this.  And any other benefits that come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment