11-11-11

There 11 days until 11-11-11.  I am one of those people who see the numbers 1111 every day.  On a clock, in an address, in a phone number - wherever.  I really do see it daily.  I have met a few others that see it daily as well - Jen Hudgins, for example.  Apparently it is a worldwide phenomena, but I am not exactly sure what it means other than it's really cool, and if you see it and then meet other people who see it, THEY think you are really cool.  If you google it, all sorts of speculation comes up.  I happen to like 1 Corinthians 11:11 as a reference to 11:11. 

My husband and I were married on the Mexican Day of the Dead.  Día de los MuertosI'm not sure what it means, either.  We were either going to get married on November 2nd or November 9th.  The 2nd happened to work out better.  So far we are both just fine and haven't been haunted for getting married on that day or anything. 

I love the number 9 because I lived in Apartment 9 when I was in college and had the best roommates ever while living there.  My son was born in the month of September (9) and my daughter was born on in March (3) in 2006.  3+6 = 9.  It will also be my 9th wedding anniversary in a few days.  And Ferris Bueller skipped school NINE times. 

Do you see where I am going with all of this?  

Yeah, neither do I.  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment