Three.More.Days!


Just 3 more days until Les mills PUMP is released!  I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Three times a week gets you faster results than any other program out there.  I can't wait to see what combining it with TurboFire does for me.  

Since it is December I have hit a lull in my weight loss, and, quite frankly, there are just too many good foods around.  I'm still drinking my green smoothies without fail, however, I have been eating more tortilla chips or other grain snacks instead of veggies.  Gotta turn that around!  Next week my bestie and I are planning two-a-day workouts since she will be off from teaching.  She is a little nervous about what I am going to make her do.  I guarantee we will both need the new Deep Blue Rub from soreness.  But, it will be a good soreness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment