More Tropical Shakeology Reviews

Last night we had some Tropical Strawberry Shakeology at my Health and Fitness Club.  We have been meeting now for 8 weeks and have had some fantastic conversations and a great deal of laughter.  At first we were just going to do it for January and then switch to once a month, but everyone agreed that we were having too much fun so we decided to keep going weekly.  Not everyone can show up every week, and we sometimes have newcomers, but the support is always there.

I mixed Tropical Strawberry Shakeology with about a cup of crushed ice and filtered water, and about a cup of So Delicious Coconut Milk.  I also added around a cup of frozen mixed fruit (pineapple, mango, grapes, strawberries, and peaches).  I put in a scoop of Shakeology and blended that for about a minute and then added a banana.  Because the Brown Rice Protein and new superfoods make it a little more chalky/gritty than the chocolate or greenberry, it was suggested that I blend it longer.  It worked!  I put a little bit in cups for everyone to try.  Universally the word used was, "Yum!"  

It is definitely a fantastic drink for summer with all of the fresh fruits, and it would go well in Green Smoothies - even if you just used half of the mix to add some powerful nutrients.  I think kids would really love it as well, because they tend to like fruit flavors.  I gave some to my daughter this morning and she said it tasted like Strawberry Milk.  

Have I mentioned that I love that it is Vegan?  It has 50% of the B12 vitamin and mixed with Coconut milk, that gives me 100%, which is the one nutrient that is missing when you take meat and dairy out of your diet.  And where do you get it?


30 day bottom of the bag guarantee!

1 comment:

  1. I like this one better than the chocolate, but that's just because I don't like chocolate very much in general.

    ReplyDelete