P90X Results



So many companies scream "Lose weight by drinking one shake per day!"  What I love about Beachbody is that it combines Nutrition (Shakeology) + Fitness (Workout programs) + Support (Team Beachbody) in order to equal success!  They don't promise that you will lose weight without hard work.  What they promise is that they will be there to help you every step of the way by providing a coach who can help encourage you.  That is why I became a Beachbody Coach.  I have had success and results and have worked hard.  I have made the mental switch in my head about food that I can actually continue!

Comments from the March Challenge Group this week:

"I'm really surprised.  I thought I would hate eating this way.  My husband wonders who I am since I am now happy with simple, plant based foods!"

"I have a divet in my arm between my bicep and shoulders!"

"I can feel my BMR increasing because I am hungry more."

"I love tracking so that I can see that I am actually not eating enough calories."

"I worked out every day this week and I lost on the scale and there is an inch and a half off of my waist."  

"I have only missed one day in the past month working out!"  

Here is a before/after picture of a woman who did P90X and drank Shakeology:

“I drank Shakeology each day as a meal replacement throughout my weight-loss journey and I lost 40+ lbs. Not only did Shakeology help me lose the weight, but it also provided me with the energy and vitamins my body needed to bounce back after my pregnancy with twins. Plus, staying regular has always been tough for me - but not anymore! I look forward to my shake every day and know that I am doing the healthiest thing for my body.” – Jennifer B, 31, P90X Grad

Still on the fence?  Sign up for a free membership.  See what a difference the support can make.  

No comments:

Post a Comment