Chalene Johnson's Motivational Monday

One of my fitness gurus, Chalene Johnson, is recording Motivational Mondays! 

Part of my Health Challenge includes different pieces of advice from trainers that I admire.  I only share advice that is in alignment with the principles of the Health Challenge.  

In this week's Motivational Monday, Chalene talks about how your attitude determines your potential.  I have seen this over and over again and I know that I will keep seeing it.  When people first come into the challenge, they are usually really excited and open to feedback, or they are determined that they will do the challenge, but they will do it "their way".  

I don't push either way - this is their challenge to go through and I'm not Bob Harper.  I'm not going to yell and scream at anyone to try to get them to do what I want them to do.  This challenge is not a biggest loser deal!  I am here, and my team is here, to provide support, ideas, feedback, education, motivation, inspiration, and maybe sometimes shoulders to cry on.  

If you don't feel that you are being successful at something that is important to you, examine what your attitude and beliefs are about WHO YOU ARE.  The first step, as Chalene says, is to change your beliefs about yourself, and those beliefs are shaped by your behavior.

80% of your success in life is determined by your attitude!  Listen below!

No comments:

Post a Comment