Shakeology Review

Shakeology is the first meal replacement shake that combines superfoods with great flavor. If any of you have tried to mix sprouted quinoa and wheat grass powder, you realize that it isn't the most fantastic flavor.  I will give you my 100% honest review here - I have been drinking Shakeology since 2009, long before I became a Beachbody Coach and decided to sell it.  My cholesterol went down while drinking it and changing nothing else!  It has made a huge difference in my energy levels.

Shakeology has a 30 day bottom of the bag guarantee.  There is no soy or corn in it.  It is certified low-glycemic index.  Customers have reported having had success with symptoms associated with diabetes, multiple sclerosis, blood pressure, and even chemotherapy.  It helped me with giving up soda.  It helps with weight loss.  And now it comes in four flavors:  Chocolate, Greenberry, Vegan Tropical Strawberry, and Vegan Chocolate!

Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment