Ultimate Reset - Day Two



Today on the Ultimate Reset, I had a birthday party to go to for a 6 year old with pizza and oreo ice cream cake.  The pizza and the cake didn't tempt me, but the pumpkin cookies that one of the kids brought (she has peanut allergies) did!  I tried a small bite of it and was fine.  Not a bad day - I am sticking to the same recipes for the week rather than switching it up too much, because it is far easier for me to cook that way.  There are a few recipes that I definitely want to try, but making my own sushi isn't one of those things.

I haven't had nearly the issues that people in the group have had.  Some have reported flu-like symptoms, swollen lymph nodes, migraines, etc.  I'm grateful to not be dealing with all of that! 

Down 3 lbs in 3 days, which I assume is water, but I'll take it anyway.  While I am not doing this to lose weight, it definitely has an impact on the swelling in my legs.   I am looking forward to continuing eating this way after the reset is finished because I feel so much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment