Ten Health Tips

Last week I got a bee in my bonnet and decided at 11:30pm when I was half asleep that I needed to create a series of audio recordings discussing Ten Health Tips.  I did that because the next morning I actually remembered that I had had the thought, and because I like to create stuff on a regular basis in order to get all of the ideas swimming around in my head out into the world.  Believe it or not, I only got to 9 Health Tips when I realized that the tenth Health Tip needed to be done...but not by me.

I reached out to my friend who I knew needed to do the 10th Health Tip and she is on vacation.  No worries, though.  9 Health Tips can take a long time to listen to, and by the time you receive the 10th, she will have created it (I believe this to be true!)

Sign up to receive my 10 Health Tips with all sorts of interesting links and other ideas that will inspire you to read email, again.







If you sign up to receive these 10 Health Tips, your information will never be sold.  In fact, if you have 10 Tips for me, I would love to hear about them.  I actually love to read lists and apply them somehow in my life.  So feel free to comment below with a link to your blog/website if you have a list of tips on anything.  Keep it clean, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment