Beachbody Workout Deal of the Month - Les Mills Combat

I have been doing my one lonely Combat DVD this week in bright-eyed and bushy-tailed anticipation of the 60 day Les Mills Combat coming out in December.

Right now you can pre-order it and get free shipping.  Sawwwweeeet.  Dan Cohen and Rachael Newsham are motivational mixed-martial rockstars.  It helps that I want to BE Rachael when I grow up.  I even want her UK accent.  I can do a good imitation when I am talking back to them, but as my sister Carly and I learned when we went to London...well, nevermind.  That is another story.

Anyway, this shipping deal will only last until October 31st.  Starting in 2013 my plan is to have a Beachbody workout deal of the month!  However, you will only be able to get it if you sign up to the right!  These will be KILLER deals I tell ya! 

Plus, when you sign up, you will get my 10 free audio health tips AND a free Kid Health Activity that comes from the new and improved downloadable Sanity Health Challenge that will be available soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment