Ocean Avenue Shakes: Shipping the Week of November 5th


Ocean Avenue Shakes:  Shipping the Week of November 5th

Ocean Avenue Shakes will be shipping this week, and as one of the lucky few who have had the chance to try them out, I will say that they are fantastic!  Last night as I walked around with my kids Trick or Treating, I lamented that I needed some Empower for my knees.  After 2 hours of walking they were a bit mad at me!  I have heard some incredible stories about what it does for pain, and it is an anti-inflammatory supplement so I am excited to see what it does for my legs.  I am also really excited to see how the Ocean Avenue shakes help all of the people on my team with weight loss.  We are starting a challenge to get us through the Holidays!  I was able to interview Franco Cavaleri on how to use the products to lose weight.  My team is starting with WheySmart and Invigorate.  If you would like to join us, message me and I will help you get started!  One of the huge benefits of Ocean Avenue is that you can sign up as a Wholesale Customer and get the discount without having to build a team.  If you have a small shop and want to use it as an additional product, it is perfect!  When you sell 3, you get yours free that month!  That goes for anyone, not just shop owners.  Ocean Avenue Shakes include WheyBeyond, which has glutathione, a super anti-oxidant that is endorsed by Dr. Oz and Dr. Mark Hyman.  I can't wait to see the stories that come from WheyBeyond.  It has a light berry flavor that I absolutely loved and my legs were less swollen for the few days that I was able to drink them and try them out.

Ocean Avenue Will Help You Make Residual Income


Ocean Avenue Shakes are ideal if you are looking for a clean whey protein shake with additional nutrients!  This is NOT just a protein powder, it is a meal replacement shake with 1 gram of sugar, 4 grams of carbs, and 70 calories.  No corn or soy protein and gluten-free!   I want to share the words of Travis Flaherty.  I had the opportunity to meet Travis and learn more about the opportunity in-depth from him and was blown away.  I have worked with different network marketing companies, but none with a vision like this.  Travis posted this today on his Facebook page.  

"Ken (Dunn) explained the vision Fred (Ninow) and he had about the first 'Family Driven' Network Marketing Co. that truly focused on bringing families together. My instincts told me this was a story that needed to be told and the industry was screaming for a company, with substance, that leads with family values.  My instincts were right right on! We've been able to attract some of the best of the best Networker's in our profession. Within a period of 30 days, Ocean has done MILLIONS of dollars in revenue, we've launched fully staffed offices on the ground in the US, Canada, Indonesia and Vietnam and we have attracted some of the top professionals all over the world! Ocean Avenue is also tracking to Give away 240 FAMILY VACATIONS in the first 90 days in business!"

Ocean Avenue is only in pre-enrollment and is having huge success!  You can join as an Ambassador for $49, and when you join, you become part of the Legacy Global Network headed up by Travis Flaherty.  In one month, over 500 people have joined this group and hundreds of thousands of dollars have been made.  What are you waiting for?!  Sign up TODAY and get in at the top!




No comments:

Post a Comment