Day One of Combat - Revisited

After starting Les Mills Combat last week, the 2nd DVD in the series was defective.  So I ordered a new one and decided to start again when it arrived.  That meant a restart, but I am okay with that.  I started again this morning, unfortunately, after eating way too much crap last week because of the Holidays.  It felt good to get the blood moving and feel empowered again.  The quote above is so very true.  I made a big lifestyle change the first few months of 2012, but emotional situations, a month long illness, and well, life, got in the way.  I haven't been exercising diligently at all, and got away from what I was really trying to do.  

Then the "End of the World" didn't happen.  So I figured it was time to Be the Change I Wish to See in the World.  That starts with me.  What is the change I wish to see in me?  I wrote some things down, thought long and hard, and realized I needed to go back to my basics.  I serve others better and more when I am following my basics.  2013 is bringing me many opportunities to serve that are on a global scale.  I need to be physically, mentally, and spiritually ready for that.  

I'll start with Day One.

1 comment:

  1. you're very right. I love your honesty! I am also doing combat and I love it!

    ReplyDelete