Gratitude Journal: January 18-21, 2013

It has been a crazy weekend getting ready for The Women's Event of All Women's Events.  My Ocean Avenue team is going to have a table there so I have been getting that ready.  I have also been yelled at and praised in the same day regarding this event.  I was told I was greedy and money grubbing.  Interesting, since I am not being paid for doing this event.  I spent 12 hours getting as many registration pages for The Women's Information Network done as possible.  I had a night of tossing and turning without sleep.  Now I am leaving my babies in the care and feeding (and schooling) of Daddy for the week.  That should be entertaining.

January 18, 2013 - I am grateful for my bestie and our Friday Night Lights marathons.
January 19, 2013 - I am grateful that I am figuring out pieces of Infusionsoft - a beast of a system.
January 20, 2013 - I am grateful for a day of rest, where I really was able to rest and rejuvenate.
January 21, 2013 - I am grateful for my Shmoopie, who supports me in everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment