Les Mills Combat - Pump Hybrid Week One

Les Mills Combat - Pump Hybrid Workout - Week One


This is the Les Mills Combat - Pump Hybrid workout that I am in the middle of doing.  I had amazing success with Les Mills Pump last year, and I love Combat for cardio (and this workout definitely gets me in a major cardio zone) so a combination it is.  I am also throwing in some 30 minute walks because I like to watch my shows on my laptop while walking.  This is a 60 day hybrid, and the last 30 days I will evaluate.  I will post one week at a time.  

I am combining this 60 day workout with the Ocean Avenue Shakes and Products in the Trim4Life Challenge! 

Week One:
Day 1 - Combat 30
Day 2 - Pump Challenge + 30 minute treadmill
Day 3 - Combat 45
Day 4 - Pump Challenge + 30 minute treadmill
Day 5 - HIIT: Plyo (come on - it's Friday, gotta work it for the weekend!)
Day 6 - Pump Challenge, Hard Core Abs, Flow






No comments:

Post a Comment