On the First Day of Christmas....

On the First Day of Christmas....

I have decided to do a fun thing this year and blog about my 12 Favorite Finds for 2013.  Because I met Christa Swenson around January 2013, I thought I would start with Divine Remedies!  Christa is a mad genius in the kitchen, and her products are incredible.  I started of trying her facial care, but fell in love quickly with her deodorant.  What?  Yup, you read that right!  I LOVE this deodorant!  It lasts a long time, is made up of ingredients entirely from the earth, and it smells good.  Not overpowering - just a light smell.  Love it.  I have been known to drive to Christa's house to grab some.  I also love her Fire Cider Kick.  It really helps with coughs and again - nothing that isn't totally natural.  Christa not only creates amazing products, she also speaks and trains on how to use herbs and natural remedies to heal.  

Check her out and give her a call to order!  
Christa via e-mail (christa@divineherbalremedies.com) or call 801-896-HERB (4372)

No comments:

Post a Comment