Coming Up on Two Months Eating Anti-Inflammatory Foods

Coming Up on Two Months Eating Anti-Inflammatory Foods


This week I am coming up on two months of eating anti-inflammatory foods.  I've lost 25 lbs.  My lymphedema is hardly noticeable unless I have been particularly hard on myself physically, and my clothes are way too loose.  I'm loving this problem!  I'm able to test new foods at a greater rate, and my doctor is having me start HIIT workouts this week as a way to battle any cravings.  Brilliant!  He explained to me the whole mental concept of why stress triggers cravings for sugar and carbs.  Since I haven't been able to have sugar or flour the past two months, I have had to come up with different ways to combat stress.  It's been quite enlightening.  I do a lot of meditation, listen to my Ideal LifeVision, and listening to talks, speeches, and training by uplifting and positive people.  

I also diffuse essential oils that help with stress.  Being a homeschool mom and running a business makes this the busiest time of my life.  I know everyone goes through really busy time periods, but this is really kicking my trash!  Especially with the adrenal fatigue being an issue, I really do have to manage stress as much as possible.  I can only imagine what it will be like when I have two teenagers.  No wonder moms of teenagers just sort of fall off the grid for a few years.  

This Saturday I get to train on Balancing Business and Homeschool on the online (and totally free) Not Back to School Summit.  I've been thinking a great deal about how I want to show up and who needs to be served.  I have many things that I could share, but I only have a little over an hour so narrowing it down is going to be tough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment